Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+22
KoTeMoRe
flamming_python
OminousSpudd
PapaDragon
wilhelm
SturmGuard
magnumcromagnon
Vann7
Mustafa
higurashihougi
Godric
fragmachine
auslander
KiloGolf
par far
Kadmos45
George1
Werewolf
Siempre_Leal
GarryB
Morpheus Eberhardt
JohninMK
26 posters

Turkey and ISIS support

GarryB
    GarryB

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 Empty Re: Turkey and ISIS support

Post  GarryB Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:35 am

The funny thing is, that it was russia that always said sanctions are not working and west only uses it for bad purpose. Now russia does the very same.

What... Turkey complaining about Russian sanctions?

This is not about punnishing a naughty boy... this is about finding out a country is not and will not be an ally so there is no point in building economic ties with a country that will stab Russia in the back at any time.

Also i think russians need better foreign relations. Demaning an apology from turkey is almost impossible. We won´t lose our face and apology. Best you can get is some nice words, behind the curtain compensation and a promise it wont happen again.

You talk about us not putting ourselves in Turkish shoes and seeing things from your side... how about you do the same... what if Russia actually cares that you murdered their pilot and is giving you the chance to apologise and you ignore that.

You claim you don't want to lose face... why should Russia lose face you were the ones that shot down the aircraft.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:27 am

GarryB wrote:

You talk about us not putting ourselves in Turkish shoes and seeing things from your side... how about you do the same... what if Russia actually cares that you murdered their pilot and is giving you the chance to apologise and you ignore that.

You claim you don't want to lose face... why should Russia lose face you were the ones that shot down the aircraft.

He is a brainwashed turkish ,by the propaganda of its corrupt and terrorist government.
    He believe they have the right to invade Syria and IRAQ ..but how dare Russia invade for 17 seconds its airspace? lol.. And this is if we are to believe in their story. because the Russian plane was never in Turkey airspace and crashed in Syria .

What Turkey did was wrong and violated all international laws of protocols. They go and shut down a Russian plane without a warning that was not threatening its nation in any way ,and flying over Syrian Airspace.. and not happy with that goes and send their Turkmen bandits to finish the pilots with Erdogan deathsquads.. and later behead the Russian pilot. and later they have the fresh face to demand Russia to apology them..for a major crime they did. lol1

And now Turkey is invading IRAQ a sovereign nation.. with its army.. but the Mustafa troll
    will not see anything wrong with that.. Neutral that his nation think it can invade all its neighbors ,
    and that can support with weapons minorities there to overthrow those governments. lol1

He neither see anything wrong with Erdogan support to ISIS ,helping them to make millions, that shut down a Russian civilian airliners.. He simply have no values and no life and you are wasting your time trying to explain the Erdogan lover , how what they are doing to Syria but also to IRAQ is completely wrong ,illegal and criminal.. that is helping mercenaries with weapons to overthrow a sovereign country with violence and terrorism. No
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Oh stop it, if i wouldn´t know better i would be scared. Very Happy

Seriousöy, does anyone think here all this ar bla bla and so on is taken seriously?

Russia does nothingWhat we see here is the typical diplomatic bla bla

Our interests haven´t changed and Assad is not recognized as syrian government from us. And he won´t be recognized.

Also good luck with this "we will arm the kurds" bullshit. You won´t arm them. You know why? Because there is one nation that fights harder against them as we do. You should know them. Its Iran. Go on and arm the kurds and see Irans reaction. Very Happy

Those internet warriors make me laugh.

That said, the more important issue is, that i finally go my new phone today:

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 Hflb4cst

That said, i think its important to just keep things as they are. If russia wants better relations so be it, if not then not. It doesn´t change anything for us.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Mustafa wrote:Oh stop it, if i wouldn´t know better i would be scared. Very Happy

Seriousöy, does anyone think here all this ar bla bla and so on is taken seriously?

Russia does nothingWhat we see here is the typical diplomatic bla bla

Tell that to the North Syrian Rebels.

Our interests haven´t changed and Assad is not recognized as syrian government from us. And he won´t be recognized.

Doesn't matter. You're not on alone on the ground anymore, and you

Also good luck with this "we will arm the kurds" bullshit. You won´t arm them. You know why? Because there is one nation that fights harder against them as we do. You should know them. Its Iran. Go on and arm the kurds and see Irans reaction. Very Happy

Explain to me why half the PKK ammo and supplies are stamped made in Iran these days? Including their 14,5mm sniper rifles? Oh explain to me how the hell did the PKK get their hands in KLF rifles? The problem with you is that you claim something the Turks are already doing, they are trying to have the KRG do the nasty work for the Turkish interests.

Those internet warriors make me laugh.

You should cry more about "innocent civilians" getting killed when your guys try to use them as human shields on those "humanitarian convoys".

That said, i think its important to just keep things as they are. If russia wants better relations so be it, if not then not. It doesn´t change anything for us.

That's one little thing that you guys never get, it's not a short term issue now. It will take something new to get there.

That said your passive aggressive posturing, including Tom of Finland selfie, should really tell more about what you're looking for in these forums. May I point to Craig's List for more fruitful encounters?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:13 pm

Mustafa wrote:That said, the more important issue is, that i finally go my new phone today:

Does your phone auto-delete exifs? pirat
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Come on now, ladies need their privacy. It helps them being petulant.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:34 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Come on now, ladies need their privacy. It helps them being petulant.

behave lol!

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Mustafa wrote: Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, .......................................

I was about to reply to this, I really was, really but, but, then I saw it......

Mustafa wrote:

With that many steroids I would say that this young lady has no testicles anymore whatsoever...

Please accept sincere apology for my previous language miss, that was no way to talk to young lady such as yourself.  Embarassed

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 Turkey_gay_paintiing_1

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 Lining_up_to_use_a_boy

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 364_1r2006_47_74

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 UKIr3Db

NOTICE TO MODS: these are all historic documents depicting proud Turkish history and therefore cannot be considered explicit content!!!

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:34 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:That said, the more important issue is, that i finally go my new phone today:

Does your phone auto-delete exifs? pirat

Nope, but i´m not that idiotic to post the file directly here. Wink

That said idk whats the problem is.

I just enjoy all the stuff the internet warriors post here, allk that nonsense and apocalyptic stuff while enjoying life.

Turkey is a wonderful nation, Russia is not. I really don´t see the problem.

I´m not sorry that we shot down the plane. I don´t even care about it. What matters is that Putin didn´t cross our airspace again.

As for the steroid comment, i don´t take them. I would look pretty different when i would use such stuff. An internet warrior can´t know this, because he doesn´t know how a normal human being looks like that is active and does not sit entire day infront computer. Smile
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:41 pm

hahahahahaa..., OMG!! lol1
    Now mustafa will show us a picture of his Ass to impress us.. lol1

I propose to ignore the mustafa troll.. all he can do is bodybuilding because
    have have no intelligence for anything else ,even less politics.  Typical of Turkish supporters of
    ERdogan the terrorist dictator.

About the Turkey gay history.. lol  
    No wonder Russia wiped the ottoman empire  from Crimea and kicked them from Europe so easily.  lol1    The next major war.. if turkey continues its hostilities to Russia and are so stupid to listen americans and start a major war , Turkey will lose Istanbul and the control of the black sea and it will be against a Christian nation under Russia.  Wink

@PapaDragon.. LOLOLOLOLOL lol1

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Ill always be amused by fact how Turks and Gypsies always have gelatine in their hair and facial hair "haircuts". So disqusting...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:32 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.

You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

Turkic people in Russia? Oh sure, like the last time they tried, Russians killed 200 000 of them and made sure, no Turkic Bullshit would fly. Oh and rebuilt that area to Soviet standarts. Compare to your problems with Kurds still ongoing.  Oh and you can try and arm them. Especially now Russia cut the Pankisi route. They got osstians working that part good. You're free to try.

When and where was that?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:34 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:That said your passive aggressive posturing, including Tom of Finland selfie, should really tell more about what you're looking for in these forums. May I point to Craig's List for more fruitful encounters?

He's probably more accustomed to using the Grinder App on his smart phone lol! Razz lol1
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 pm

Mustafa wrote:The funny thing is, that it was russia that always said sanctions are not working and west only uses it for bad purpose. Now russia does the very same.

Russia never killed any Western pilots.
    That said I don't agree with the Russian official line. Sanctions do have their place in the world, and in politics. In any case, they are better than waging war and killing each other.

Also i think russians need better foreign relations. Demaning an apology from turkey is almost impossible. We won´t lose our face and apology. Best you can get is some nice words, behind the curtain compensation and a promise it wont happen again.

Then you must understand that Russia will retaliate, and it will not mend relations with Turkey - because to do that would mean to accept the legitimacy of its 'message', I don't know what Turkey tried to tell us, but there were other ways to tell it to us - the way they chose; it got two of our servicemen killed.
    And Turkey refuses to apologize for it. It considers itself correct.
    So, now Russia will escalate, and it will cut relations. A nation that kills Russian servicemen in order to send a message to the Russian government - is a nation that can do so again, and again, and it can try other provocations too. Such a nation cannot be a partner, it can only be viewed as an adversary and sent a 'message' to itself.

Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:43 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Mustafa wrote: Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, Turkish asslover bullshit, .......................................

I was about to reply to this, I really was, really but, but, then I saw it......

I honestly do not understand why you are being so juvenile. Dude, grow up, this isn't the school playground.
    SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:37 pm

flamming_python wrote:When and where was that?

I am not sure, but he might be talking about the Circassians or Crimean Tatars.

On the other hand, have a look at a map of Eurasia in 1400 and compare it with 1880. Yep, no more Turkic states or hordes.
    wilhelm

Post  wilhelm Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:32 pm

This thread is a mess and doesn't do this forum any favours. Mad
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:13 pm

flamming_python wrote:................................................

I honestly do not understand why you are being so juvenile. Dude, grow up, this isn't the school playground.

I am grown up and I know everything about school playground, I am a freakin' high-school teacher FFS.

But when someone post what he just did then school playground rules become law of the land and law shall be respected!!!  lol1

wilhelm wrote:This thread is a mess and doesn't do this forum any favours. Mad

No kidding.... Neutral

NOTE: Using GoogleImages with disabled "safe search" option can be deeply disturbing experience. affraid pale cry
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:25 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.

You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

Turkic people in Russia? Oh sure, like the last time they tried, Russians killed 200 000 of them and made sure, no Turkic Bullshit would fly. Oh and rebuilt that area to Soviet standarts. Compare to your problems with Kurds still ongoing.  Oh and you can try and arm them. Especially now Russia cut the Pankisi route. They got osstians working that part good. You're free to try.

When and where was that?

Pick your episode, Circassians, Tatars, Turkmenchay treaty. If there's one thing the Turkic people have managed to get with Russia, that was nuts.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:04 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

When and where was that?

Pick your episode, Circassians, Tatars, Turkmenchay treaty.  If there's one thing the Turkic people have managed to get with Russia, that was nuts.

Circassians aren't Turkics.
    And what about the Tatars?
    Turkmenchay treaty - what's that?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:09 am

Treaty between Russian Empire and Persia following Persian defeat in war that lasted two years aganist earlier mentioned, 1826-1828. Russia obtained new teritories covering parts of todays Armenia, Dagestan, Georgia, Afganistan and Azerbaijan.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:10 am

Oh goodness. This is still going? Neutral
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:14 am

flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

When and where was that?

Pick your episode, Circassians, Tatars, Turkmenchay treaty.  If there's one thing the Turkic people have managed to get with Russia, that was nuts.

Follow the plot please. Mustafa here pretends Turkey can arm the Turkic people in Russia. Well they tried that in times Russia was far less able to fight in multiple fronts.

Circassians were manipulated, agitated, armed and paid by the Sublime Porte. To the point the Russian Empire needed to blast the Persians to oblivion to make sure it wouldn't happen any more. After basho the Ottomans went straight as a dope line.
    Tatars? Their numbers halved after the Late 18th century conquest. Guess why. Guess who was their boss? Starts by O.
    Turkmenchay Treaty was basically the only thing that kept Russia from carving a bigger part of the Black Sea and the Caspian from Both the Ottomans and the Persians. Before signing the Turkmenchay, the Persians lost around 100000 people in a decade of war. Most of those were Kurds, Azeris and even Georgians.

Needless to say, If I was to bet on someone between Turkic "people" and Russia, I'd bet on RUssia.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:50 am

Turkey and ISIS support - Page 3 CVqUh4XUAAYw-CV
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:05 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Circassians were manipulated, agitated, armed and paid by the Sublime Porte. To the point the Russian Empire needed to blast the Persians to oblivion to make sure it wouldn't happen any more. After basho the Ottomans went straight as a dope line.

And Russia didn't really need to blast the Persians, it was just a case of Imperialism.

Tatars? Their numbers halved after the Late 18th century conquest. Guess why. Guess who was their boss? Starts by O.

Well, maybe they went off and emigrated to Turkey. Don't think that they were forcibly evicted or killed but I have little knowledge of Crimean history.

Turkmenchay Treaty was basically the only thing that kept Russia from carving a bigger part of the Black Sea and the Caspian from Both the Ottomans and the Persians. Before signing the Turkmenchay, the Persians lost around 100000 people in a decade of war. Most of those were Kurds, Azeris and even Georgians.

Actually the name does ring a bell.
    But again - Persians aren't Turkics (albeit their dynasty at the time was I think Turkic). Kurds and Georgians aren't Turkic either.

Needless to say, If I was to bet on someone between Turkic "people" and Russia, I'd bet on RUssia.

Well obviously; but they are not really our enemies - most of Russia's wars with Turkic khanates, etc... happened over 500 years ago.

Turkey may continue to promote pan-Turkism all it wants but it means relatively little in practice; most Turkic peoples are well integrated in Russia, or were well integrated in Soviet society when it still existed. You could say that Russia is part-Turkic itself - it's not at all hostile to those cultures/peoples, we have many loan-words from Turkic languages in our vocabularly, and Tatar, etc... culture are doing well in Russia. Now Crimean Tatar language/culture is reviving too and the local government there is doing everything to facilitate this process. And it's in no way a threat to us, on the contrary I am glad that their nation is being revived.
    Even Azeri society; which is the most pro-Turkish of all (in practice, the only one that is pro-Turkish); is pretty split on the subject of the Su-24 downing. You can see just how widespread the Russian language and influence is there too. It's not thrown out - like it was in Eastern Europe, Baltic States, Ukraine, Georgia, etc... Actually the Turkic republics of the USSR were amongst the most loyal to Moscow.

My advice is to stop building up provocations where there are none to be had.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:18 am