Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+39
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
Isos
Cyberspec
Rodion_Romanovic
Aristide
Odin of Ossetia
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
nomadski
yavar
Zivo
Vann7
GarryB
Walther von Oldenburg
Svyatoslavich
par far
sepheronx
George1
DerWolf
KiloGolf
Regular
higurashihougi
OminousSpudd
Rodinazombie
AlfaT8
max steel
flamming_python
kvs
Godric
Locky
ahmedfire
Kyo
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
macedonian
medo
Werewolf
Austin
43 posters

European Union: Discussion Thread

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

European Union: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: European Union: Discussion Thread

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu May 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Precisely.
    Svyatoslavich

European Union: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: European Union: Discussion Thread

Post  Svyatoslavich Fri May 06, 2016 1:43 am

Regular wrote:We need more Nationalists in European countries. EU is destroying identity, traditions and replacing with social experiment of PC. Gays and Muslims should be hunted down like dogs all over Europe like it was with Jews. Fucking sick of this shit I am becoming Nazi against my will just by seeing image of Europe today
    I am traditional Catholic and I agree with your assesment of the problem, but I would solve it differently: oblige Muslims to choose between conversion to Christianity or leave (like it happened after the Reconquista in Iberian peninsula), and start a huge campaign to make homosexuality socially unaceptable like it was less than 100 years ago.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri May 06, 2016 8:08 am

Won't nationalists create more problems that they solve? I don't want to come back to rivalry between European countries like it was for most of last 1500 years. I don't like traditional nationalism either and would prefer an EU ran by a coalition of right-wing parties.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri May 06, 2016 10:44 am

Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Regular wrote:We need more Nationalists in European countries. EU is destroying identity, traditions and replacing with social experiment of PC. Gays and Muslims should be hunted down like dogs all over Europe like it was with Jews. Fucking sick of this shit I am becoming Nazi against my will just by seeing image of Europe today
    I am traditional Catholic and I agree with your assesment of the problem, but I would solve it differently: oblige Muslims to choose between conversion to Christianity or leave (like it happened after the Reconquista in Iberian peninsula), and start a huge campaign to make homosexuality socially unaceptable like it was less than 100 years ago.
    Great ideas. There are very smart and secular Muslims especially the ones from Post-Soviet countries. What we have now is Sunni Islam turning into cult. Fascist Islam and in Turkey (Azeri too) mixed with nationalism. Explosive combination. They can practice their cult as much as they want in Middle East or North Africa, but they should not come here and become cancer. I wish they would rather go to USA who are actually responsible for killing Muslims not for example Finland who have F all to do with anything.
    Homosexuality should have stayed like it was in 2000. Tolerated to the point that You won't be humiliated to be gay and now You are praised if You are and tell them all world about it.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri May 06, 2016 10:56 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Won't nationalists create more problems that they solve? I don't want to come back to rivalry between European countries like it was for most of last 1500 years. I don't like traditional nationalism either and would prefer an EU ran by a coalition of right-wing parties.
    I apologise for double post as I am on my phone so I can't multi-quote.
    That's what EU fanatics are saying. Nationalist doesn't mean NAZI. Nationalist of Europe (bar rabbid ukres, polskies and baltix) are generally pro Russian and come in all colours. Just people who want their country to be the same as it was and preserve it in that way. Now Europe is bland and is turning into one Gogel Mogel social experiment. No one would just go to war because EU would stop existing. Military alliance would be good to have too, not NATO, but something truly European without US just for keeping peace among each other and balancing power against other powerblocks. But it's just a dream. We will have self elected idiots in Brussels who play their games.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 07, 2016 9:30 am

Funny... your media claims you europeans are cultured and civilised yet so easily there is talk of murdering people with different beliefs from you... I say WWII and death camps are not an abberation... they are natural for europeans.

The pathetic thing is that despite your very high moral standards you have spent the last four or five centuries brutally imposing your liberal morality on the rest of the world stifling and crushing or simply wiping out any alternative, now you decide they have gone too far...

I personally think religion and sexuality are personal things that society and government have no business interfering in.

After the muslims I suspect it will be the athiests next?

Fuck off.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat May 07, 2016 1:15 pm

GarryB wrote:Funny... your media claims you europeans are cultured and civilised yet so easily there is talk of murdering people with different beliefs from you... I say WWII and death camps are not an abberation... they are natural for europeans.

The pathetic thing is that despite your very high moral standards you have spent the last four or five centuries brutally imposing your liberal morality on the rest of the world stifling and crushing or simply wiping out any alternative, now you decide they have gone too far...

I personally think religion and sexuality are personal things that society and government have no business interfering in.

After the muslims I suspect it will be the athiests next?

Fuck off.
    I am an atheist and only problem I am having are with Sunnis. How come Shias are not like them? I consider Sunni Islam a sect. It is going against concepts of our ethics and it has no place here in Europe.
    Yes I consider Europe to be centre of culture. Music, arts, architecture, literature, science, philosophy. One must be blind or hating white man not to see European heritage. What have Africa contributed to the world apart from caves with walls smeared in feces? Was it us to blame they were like that? Or like Mongols who drank horse milk and only tasted civilisation either by conquering or when Russians thought them how to be Homo sapiens.
    Arabs were great at medicine and math and then Europe was backward feudal and disease infested land. Now Muslims are suffering dark ages and it is their religion that can be blamed too, not just external enemies.
    I am currently reading Russian history about colonisation of Far East, really puts things in perspective. And yes Russia was one of the strongest European culture beacons. Peter the Great not only reformed Russia, but made it an example for other empires. Plenty of things were either have roots in Russia or were perfected there, like ballet, naval line battles and science of artillery, math, biology. Saint Peterburg is a example of what European culture means to me. Feeling of Greatiness You get there can't be repeated by Dubai or Honkong bling blings or New York concrete jungle.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat May 07, 2016 8:24 pm

UK Labour Party’s Sadiq Khan was sworn in Saturday as the new Mayor of London, becoming the first Muslim to hold the post.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160507/1039236980/uk-london-mayor-swear.html#ixzz47znPYDIv
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 08, 2016 12:23 pm

I am an atheist and only problem I am having are with Sunnis. How come Shias are not like them? I consider Sunni Islam a sect. It is going against concepts of our ethics and it has no place here in Europe.

They probably felt the same way a few hundred years ago when your ancestors invaded their territory and tried to impose your culture on them.

Yes I consider Europe to be centre of culture. Music, arts, architecture, literature, science, philosophy. One must be blind or hating white man not to see European heritage.

So white man should dictate to the world what is culture?

BTW when the Germans burned half of Europe and destroyed plenty of culture was it only black Germans doing this while the white germans tut tutted their evil actions?

You just have to look at how civilised they were in Tolstoy's house to see how cultured and civilised they were...

Arabs were great at medicine and math and then Europe was backward feudal and disease infested land. Now Muslims are suffering dark ages and it is their religion that can be blamed too, not just external enemies.

Very funny you say that because it was western churches that created the dark ages in Europe... crushing democracy and science and culture...

Funny what your western history has taught you about the world you live in...

If we played a game of tennis how can you win if you play by the rules and I do not?

Because the reality of real world tennis is that you don't hit the ball to the other guy and wait for him to hit the ball back... you get out a rifle and shoot him in the chest and take his bag and racket... and then you write a story about the wonderful game you played and about how you won fair and square even though he cheated but you eventually managed to make him civilised...

How else do you think the west came to dominate the world?

By being nice?

Now you are getting some of your own back... enjoy.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon May 09, 2016 12:59 am

GarryB wrote:
    They probably felt the same way a few hundred years ago when your ancestors invaded their territory and tried to impose your culture on them.
    Well for example Baltic pagan tribes were suffering from Livonian and Prussian crusades. Real prussians were exterminated or germanized and threat of Livonian brotherhood/Livonian order/Teutonic knights were constant even after we were forced to accept Christian fate. And I agree that Crusaders were barbarians. They were barbarian horde.

So white man should dictate to the world what is culture?
    White man, or let me be more precise, should try to preserve it and not to replace it with artificial substitute we get now.

BTW when the Germans burned half of Europe and destroyed plenty of culture was it only black Germans doing this while the white germans tut tutted their evil actions?
    And yet Germany was Land der Dichter und Denker. WW1 and WW2 doesn't defy germans or their culture. Russians even after the war never stigmatized germans about their not so long past.

You just have to look at how civilised they were in Tolstoy's house to see how cultured and civilised they were...
    Well it was soldiers brutalized by the war or maybe it was nazi orders. Soviets were not really worrying about culture when they were kicking german butts back to Berlin. War is war.

Very funny you say that because it was western churches that created the dark ages in Europe... crushing democracy and science and culture...
    I know, pagans for example had bath every day or two, orthodox were loved their banyas too, but in Western Europe washing was almost sinful act. Dark ages were caused by - religion.
    And it was fixed by reforms and distancing church from power. In muslim world it was never done. Their religion is in need for reformation, but it has no centre and it's very schismatic.

Funny what your western history has taught you about the world you live in...
    Well I was learning in Soviet Union. Not really western history per se, but I see no difference western or not, Russia is part of European history. Russian works are part of curriculum even in UK. I don't remember seeing Ching Ling Ling, Timbuktu Mubambe books next to Tolstoy's for example.

If we played a game of tennis how can you win if you play by the rules and I do not?

Because the reality of real world tennis is that you don't hit the ball to the other guy and wait for him to hit the ball back... you get out a rifle and shoot him in the chest and take his bag and racket... and then you write a story about the wonderful game you played and about how you won fair and square even though he cheated but you eventually managed to make him civilised...

How else do you think the west came to dominate the world?

By being nice?

Now you are getting some of your own back... enjoy.
    Here I agree. Most innocent countries are the ones that don't exist on the map any more. But it's time to protect our home and if we let this degradation of society to happen then maybe we don't deserve to be here and we should be pushed out by invasive "species". Might makes right.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 09, 2016 10:24 am

And I agree that Crusaders were barbarians. They were barbarian horde.

So your current cultured society came from people you openly call barbarians... what makes you think the future of Islam might not be as enlightened as you currently pretend to be?

Maybe an invasion of Europe is what you need... a fresh injection of culture?

White man, or let me be more precise, should try to preserve it and not to replace it with artificial substitute we get now.

But hang on, if the white race is heading toward total liberalism where homosexuality is accepted as mainstream and other "freedoms" then isn't is a good thing to get some muslims in to make europe more conservative and back to base values... even if they are not white... even the english language was stolen from another culture and a foreign alphabet, and you pinched mathematics from Greece too.

And yet Germany was Land der Dichter und Denker. WW1 and WW2 doesn't defy germans or their culture. Russians even after the war never stigmatized germans about their not so long past.

So respect for culture only applies in peace time?

The west has been bombing Libya and Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade or more... before that it was bombing itself in Kosovo... doesn't that give muslims the right to attack western culture?

Well it was soldiers brutalized by the war or maybe it was nazi orders. Soviets were not really worrying about culture when they were kicking german butts back to Berlin. War is war.

Ohh, I am pretty sure those Soviet Soldiers were thinking about what the Germans had done in the Soviet union when they entered german territory...

They are the half asian whites of europe... they don't need to have the high moral ground when it comes to culture... they can apply the much more natural survival of the fittest... or in this case the survival of the country with 37,000 Il-2s and untold thousands of T-34s.

Might makes right.

But that is not the religion the west teaches... America is powerful because America is the good guy and good guys win.

That is how they won WWII on their own... cause they were good and Hitler and the Japs were bad.

America is good because America tells the story... it is insular... it is not interested in anyone elses story... because they are not as important as Americas contribution.

It is the same narrow view that makes you talk about murdering people moving to Europe ignoring the fact that most of the migrants wanting to live in Europe want to do so because Europe has fucked up their countries and destroyed their economies...

Perhaps instead of suggesting executing undesirables, you might talk about sharing wealth and prosperity and actively not destroying and undermining countries that are not instantly your bitch when you want something like oil or rubber or diamonds...

Just can I ask... if you are going to be killing Sunni muslims, who are next... surely those nazi groups deserve death too, and those commies, and those unbelievers with no god... who could possibly trust someone that does not believe in an afterlife... surely they must be anarchists... kill them too.

And of course when you kill the major bad guys the minor bad guys might rise up to take their place... so to be sure lets kill everyone... the people who try to stop us first and then the people who did nothing while we killed everyone else... they might be witnesses in a trial in 50 years...

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue May 10, 2016 5:44 pm

I really think Europeans will love this movie. Smile

Must see .

Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue May 10, 2016 8:35 pm

hmm

https://www.rt.com/news/342500-brexit-poll-european-union/

This is interesting:

European Union: Discussion Thread - Page 3 5731cb10

Almost half of Europeans think that Brexit will have a domino effect.
    yavar

European Union: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty yavar German Chancellor Merkel EU can no longer rely on US or UK &must fight for its destiny

Post  yavar Wed May 31, 2017 4:00 pm

US, England no longer reliable partners for EU: Merkel

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned members of the European Union (EU) that they should no longer count on the United States and Britain as reliable partners, saying that the continental bloc "must take its fate into its own hands.”
    Merkel said Sunday that the EU is faced with an alliance in West divided by presidency of Donald Trump in the US and Britain’s decision to leave the EU, adding that a recent summit of seven wealthy nations, known as G7, in Belgium, proved that EU’s intimate bonds with the two countries were no longer tenable.
    “The times in which we could completely depend on others are on the way out. I've experienced that in the last few days," Merkel said while addressing an election rally in Munich, southern Germany.
    She said Germany and France, as the two dominant forces in the EU, have to seek broader relations to compensate for the lack of commitment shown by the US and Britain.
    "We Europeans truly have to take our fate into our own hands,” Merkel said, adding, "we have to fight for our own destiny”.
    http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/28/523479/EU-Merkel-US-Britain

Angela Merkel says Europe can no longer rely on US or UK - and must 'fight for its own destiny'
    angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, has indicated Europe can no longer completely rely on its American and British allies in the wake of Brexit and the election of US President Donald Trump, declaring the continent's destiny is in "our own hands".
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/angela-merkel-says-europe-can-no-longer-rely-us-uk-must-fight/
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed May 31, 2017 7:12 pm

The strong will oppress the weak . Such is the nature of human society . So what is the solution ? Those that can , must protect the weak from the strong . One way is to form alliances between the weak states to stand up to the strong states . This is where Iran and Russia and Syria and China ......are heading . The other way is to break up the alliance of strong nations . So that they no longer can oppress the majority of the world population . By joint military invasions . Or economic sanctions . So a break up of EU and NATO , is most welcome . These nations are strong enough to stand by themselves . We should deal with each nation on it's own merits . Rather than a big block . Certainly an EU with Germans in charge is far better than one that has the super reactionary English in charge or leadership .

The reason why EU is failing . Is because of the refugee crisis . Alas the European project is coming to an end by itself . Because of the European / American power or strength . To destroy weaker nations . This weakness then affecting them . Since all is connected in the world . Looks like god's hand to me . How the mighty have fallen . And will fall .

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 am

Diffusion of responsibility: the EU flees from the crime scenes of Ukraine and Syria
    http://www.stalkerzone.org/diffusion-responsibility-european-union-flees-crime-scenes-syria-ukraine/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:11 am

They need a very good reason to fix a country they have broken... Germany and Japan were fixed because they were the front line in the next fight against the Soviets and Chinese.

The other countries they broke don't get fixed because that costs money and most of the countries they break don't have the money to fix themselves... unless they have oil and more often than not a requirement of rebuilding is pinching their oil anyway.

When they can't take the country they impose economic sanctions to keep them poor and isolated.

Of course the Europeans will run away from the Ukraine... the damage to Russian Ukrainian relations has been set in stone, the only future there for the EU is having to spend money to fix what they broke in the Ukraine and they don't want to spend money on EU members let alone the Ukraine.

In Syria they have realised that their actions can have actual consequences for Europe in the form of refugees and they don't like that either... That costs money too.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 pm

GarryB wrote:They need a very good reason to fix a country they have broken... Germany and Japan were fixed because they were the front line in the next fight against the Soviets and Chinese.

The other countries they broke don't get fixed because that costs money and most of the countries they break don't have the money to fix themselves... unless they have oil and more often than not a requirement of rebuilding is pinching their oil anyway.

When they can't take the country they impose economic sanctions to keep them poor and isolated.

Of course the Europeans will run away from the Ukraine... the damage to Russian Ukrainian relations has been set in stone, the only future there for the EU is having to spend money to fix what they broke in the Ukraine and they don't want to spend money on EU members let alone the Ukraine.

In Syria they have realised that their actions can have actual consequences for Europe in the form of refugees and they don't like that either... That costs money too.

I think you mean both Libya and Syria, when the dam broke the flood came, actually it's more so Libya and Turkey rather than Syria, and nowadays it's mostly Libya, for now.

Overall Europe could have handle the migration issue better, after all this should have been a possibility since the first gulf war, but no, thanks to leftist political correctness, European countries have instead decided to ethnically cleans Europe of Europeans in what can only be seen as that most insane attempt at moral grandstanding in human history (by morally grandstanding on the very grave of ones own people/nation). Shocked
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:32 am

The terrible things going on in Europe is insane, it's like everyone has gone mad, we have Germany cheering of how there going to ethnically cleanse.... "themselves"!!!

The UK and Sweden are taking away children of parents who don't have the "proper" political views, just WOW!!
    In the UK people who quote Winston Churchill in the streets of London are being sent to the gulag (i mean prison), just WTF!!!

Guys give me your honest opinion, especially those of you who live in/near Europe.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:43 am

My opinion his that every nation has right to self determination

It is bedrock of modern European continent

Whatever others decide for themselves has my full approval

Just as I expect others to fully approve decisions​ we here make for ourselves

Besides, Europe is relic of the past, like that chick that was popular in highschool but now she is used up and past her prime and yet still tries to live off the old glory and is convinced that she is still not (she's not)

There is always something hotter around the corner

Europe is stripmined and overpopulated, time to adjust real estate price accordingly
    par far

Post  par far Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:46 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:The terrible things going on in Europe is insane, it's like everyone has gone mad, we have Germany cheering of how there going to ethnically cleanse.... "themselves"!!!

The UK and Sweden are taking away children of parents who don't have the "proper" political views, just WOW!!
    In the UK people who quote Winston Churchill in the streets of London are being sent to the gulag (i mean prison), just WTF!!!

Guys give me your honest opinion, especially those of you who live in/near Europe.

Most of it is on Europeans themselves, they need to get their head out of their asses and start doing, what made Europe great, Family, Christianity, Values, Morals, going to Church and stopping their countries from becoming shit holes. And as for Islam, it is not just a threat to Europe but to all of the World, the Zionists are doing this to Europe.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:48 pm

The Bundeswehr considered scenarios for the European Union until 2040

As Jana Rogestvenskaya writes in the material "The Bundeswehr for the Disintegration of the EU is Ready," published by the newspaper Kommersant, the German army analyzed six possible scenarios for the development of the EU by 2040. The secret report fell into the hands of the weekly Der Spiegel, which published excerpts from it. The most pessimistic scenario envisages the disintegration of the European Union because of aggression or the consequences of Brexit.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/2936243.html
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:30 am

It's not Christianity, it's renaissance values that "made Europe great". Christianity threw Europe into the Dark Ages, which were a
    theocratic toilet much like a lot of the Middle East is today.

Europe needs to get rid of its yoke of cultural Marxism which comes in the form political correctness and infiltration of the intelligentsia
    with scumbags such as that quoted above.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:56 am

Hahaha... the church did everything it could to prevent democracy... it was a rival to the power of the church.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:29 am

Interesting look into the situation in Romania.  Neutral
    How low such a large country has fallen. No
    The way there very constitution is written basically makes them a vassal state, just wow.  Shocked

European Union: Discussion Thread - Page 3 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.romaniatourism.com%2Fromania-maps%2Feurope

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 am