Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+5
macedonian
Orao
MIG31
GarryB
nemrod
9 posters

Serbia in the Yugoslav Wars

Serbia in the Yugoslav Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Serbia in the Yugoslav Wars

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Serbs - fighting ISIS since ever...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:09 am

Serbia in the Yugoslav Wars - Page 2 Empty Yugoslav wars music

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Decided to threat you guys with some Yugoslav Wars music, i assume most of you are not aware of its existence so... If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Songs may be from 1991-1995. war in Bosnia and Croatia, or later Kosovo conflict from 1999.

Black Bomber is the first song i shall share Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:38 am

"Republic of Serbs"

I prefer second one Smile

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:55 pm

"My country"

"Mountain Romanija" (in todays Bosnia)

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 pm

"5th brigade from Kozara"
    Слободан човек

Post  Слободан човек Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:40 pm

nemrod wrote:how Serbs lost the war ?

OK, I just had to reply, because I can't stand anti-Serbian propaganda any more.

We did not lost Kosovo war 1998/1999. In militarily sense. Our army was not defeated.

Our army had about 2% losses. In 1998. we almost completely destroyed KLA, so NATO attacked as soon as it could, in order not to loose its land forces (KLA). In 1999. NATO destroyed about 120 of our aircraft (almost all on ground), but it only managed to destroy 6 of our real tanks (KLA destroyed 7). All land invasions from Albania failed (KLA, Albanian regular army and NATO aviation and special forces). Our army held the border with Albania firmly.
    NATO could not enter our territory. They only managed to penetrate at one spot 500 m, at second 1km and at third 1,5km into our territory. All enemy was later destroyed and pushed back to Albania. Our army won Battle of Košare. Our army broke NATO key Operation Arrow (broken Arrow, as our army calls it). Our army destroyed 121st, 122nd and 123rd KLA brigade (they had to make them again, with fresh terrorists). Our army destroyed American Atlantic Brigade. Our army destroyed around 60 NATO aircrafts (in air and on ground).

How is that a defeat? We have successfully defended ourselfs from NATO.

This was the reason why NATO was bombing our civilians and infrastructure. As every day passed, NATO bombed more and more of our civilians, because it could not even touch our army.

Then, at the end, NATO threatened Milošević that if he does not sign a Kumanovo agreement, that they will burn all of our grain fields in Vojvodina with napalm and that we would starve to death. And coward Milošević signed the peace.

Only then, NATO was able to enter our territory. Only after we had allowed them to.

And Kosovo and Metohija where still part of Serbia, per UN resolution 1244, and KFOR was only a temporary power there. And per Kumanovo agreement, we could have 999 soldiers and policemen on Kosovo and Metohija.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm